Sunday, April 27, 2008

This Day 04-27-08

This was a great day. It started out with going to breakfast with my parents at the 49er in Castle Rock. They always make a good breakfast. I had a 49er omelet with lots of hash browns and coffee to wash it down. After that we got the hydraulic wood splitter and split some maple wood for a few hours. Harv came over and helped us and we got a lot of wood split. I will post some pictures later as Patty and my Mother were watching and taking pictures. After I took Avery and Harv home we kinda just goofed off and had a nice day at home. About 5:00Pm we decided we should have our first Bar Be Que of the year. Those of you who live in a climate where you can Bar Be Que all year would not understand the significance of the FIRST BAR BE QUE OF THE YEAR! We got the BBQ out and cleaned it and cleaned the deck and the table and hot tub and commenced to BBQing. We had some pork steaks and some beans and some salad and some nice biscuits. I must admit I over indulged myself, but WHAT THE HELL, MAN, THIS IS THE FIRST BBQ OF THE YEAR!!! Whoaaa it was good. Anyway, I gotta go close up the shop, put away the BBQ, maybe check out the hot tub and maybe watch a movie. Yep, it was great day!

No comments: