Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day Weekend

This is Alexi trying to get in the hottub with Kyliegh.
This is what I get to do on my weekends. I like to build things. It doesn't matter too much what it is, I just like to build things. This is a garden I am building. Later I will post pictures of the whole project. Notice who my lead helper is? It's Bart. He's always on the job, looking for some scrap wood to chew on. In this case, he has Alexi cornered with a bone and they are fighting over it.

This is Bart, Alexi and Patty headin off to the Saturday Farmers Market in Longview. The dogs sense that it is Saturday and they know they get to go to the Market.


Here's a good picture of Rich and Kyliegh kickin it in the tub.



Here's son Rich, Grandaughter Kyliegh, April and Patty all having a good time whilst I slave away cooking the hot dogs on the grill.





No comments: